For a good treatment it is necessary that I as your treating therapist create a file. This is also a legal obligation imposed by the Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO). Your file contains personal data and notes about your health status and information about the examinations and treatments carried out.
After consultation with you, I have the following personal data:
- first name, initials last name
- phone number:
- e-mail address:
- date of birth:
The file also includes information that is necessary for your treatment and that, after your explicit consent, I have requested from another care provider, for example from the general practitioner.
I do my best to ensure your privacy. This means, among other things, that I:
- handle your personal and medical data carefully,
- make sure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data
As your treating therapist, I am the only one who has access to the data in your file.
I have a legal duty of confidentiality (professional secrecy).
The data from your file can also be used for the following purposes:
- To inform other healthcare providers, for example when the therapy has been completed or when referring to another practitioner. This only happens with your explicit consent
- For use for perception, in my absence
- For anonymous use during peer review.
- A small part of the data from your file is used for financial administration, so that I or my administrator can prepare an invoice.
If I want to use your data for another reason, I will first inform you and explicitly ask for your permission.
PRIVACY ON THE CARE NOTE
The healthcare invoice that you receive contains the information requested by the healthcare insurer, so that you can declare this bill to your healthcare insurer.
Your name, address and place of residence
Your customer number and / or your date of birth
the date of treatment
a brief description of the treatment, for example '24000 Orthomolecular consultation'