What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are also known as essential or aromatic oils.
These are fragrances that are made by the plant. These essential oils are the life force of the plant.
Eessential oils represent a mixture of highly complex, naturally occurring, volatile compounds synthesized by plants as secondary metabolites. The essential oils are abundant in flowers, leaves, seeds, rhizomes, bark and are mostly isolated via hydro-distillation, cold press methods. A most commonly used laboratory method is steam distillation which was developed in the Middle Ages by Arabs.
The use of essentials as a therapeutic remedy is very old and in the Bible essentials were regarded as spiritual, mental and physical healing agents.
Hippocrates, a prehistoric Greek physician, called the aromatic plants the “father of medicine” and these plants containing essential oils were used as food preservatives, flavorings and for medicinal purposes.
Today, essentials are used in traditional medicine, alternative medicine, Chinese medicine, aromatherapy, massage therapies, as well as in cosmetics, perfumes and the food industry.
In my practice they are used as an adjunct to trauma therapy.
Come and discover with me the wonderful world of trauma therapy with essential oils and the power of alternative medicine! Experience the joy of natural healing that returns you to a place of love, joy and inner peace!
My experience with essential oils and trauma therapy
If you asked me about aromatherapy a few years ago, all I would think about was the scents.
When my daughter was 10 years old she suffered a lot hyperventilation and panic attacks. I was looking for something different, something new that could quickly help with the seizures and a therapy to deal with trauma. In her case, it was bullying at school.
Since then I have followed many courses and training to treat psychosomatic complaints. I am proud that many people come to me for relief from physical and emotional complaints.
I have seen wonderful results and have come to the conclusion that the underlying emotional cause is often the key to healing.
Essential oils are incredibly powerful and because they cross the blood-brain barrier quickly, they can provide almost instant relief.
Emoties en gevoelens | Trauma therapie | Over trillingfrequenties, emoties en ziektes
All atoms in the universe have their own vibrational frequency. This frequency is measured in hertz.
- 1 hertz Hz – 1 vibration per second
- 1 kilohertz kHz – 1000 vibrations per second
- 1 megahertz MHz – 1,000,000 per second
A few more numbers about vibrations
- Negative thoughts reduce the vibration of the body by 10MHz
- Positive thoughts – increase the frequency by 10MHz
- Prayer and Meditation - increase the frequency by 15MHz
- The emotion of serenity vibrates at 200mhz
- Gratitude and compassion about 140MHz
- The frequency of the emotion of love can range from 50 to 250 MHz.
Everything around us has its own vibrations, the only question is – which ones? According to scientists, every disease also has its own vibrational frequency. And a substance with a higher frequency helps to cure the disease with a lower frequency.
Internal use of aromatherapy
- You should only use essential oils of the highest quality and purity for indoor use.
- Use oils in cooking or baking recipes to replace fresh or dried herbs and spices
- Remember that essential oils are much more potent than dried or fresh herbs and spices, so start with a very small amount.
Frequency Levels of Essential Oils
- Rose (Rose) 320
- Incense (Frankincense, Boswellia) 147
- Lavender (Lavender) 118
- Myrrh (Myrrh) 105
- Chamomile (Chamomile) 105
- Mint (Peppermint) 78
Making water lively
By adding to the water essential oils of lemon, orange, lime, mandarin, garden mint or others that are allowed for ingestion, we raise the vibration, we structure it, revitalize it, make it healthy and pleasant to the taste.
dr. emotion was a pioneer in the study of water. His work showed that water is shaped by the environment, thoughts and emotions.
A few facts to keep in mind
- Eating natural foods increases frequency and energy, but you should also be aware that many foods decrease the level of frequency (think sugars).
- Adequate physical activity improves blood circulation, lymphatic movement, increases frequency and promotes more energy.
Can you drink coffee? There's the good news!
- After a cup of coffee, the body's vibrational frequency decreases by 14 MHz. And the recovery can take a long time. If coffee is a daily ritual, then the body frequency will constantly be in the lower limits, that is, in the range of diseases.
- But there is good news! Coffee lovers can raise their vibrations by adding essential oils to coffee. Black pepper, cinnamon, wild orange, cardamom, peppermint and any citrus essential oil work well for this.
- The amount should be kept to a minimum, use a toothpick to apply a small amount of oil.
- Another useful thing! For example, mint turns out to wake up faster in the cold season.
Benefits of essential oils for our health
1. Digestion Support
- Some oils help relieve upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, stomach cramps, and even gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS.
- For example, ginger essential oil is known to aid your digestion by reducing indigestion, constipation and ulcers. A study published in the World Journal of Gastroenterology found that ginger oil stimulated gastric emptying in people with indigestion. Ginger oil is also used to relieve gas, reduce nausea, and relieve abdominal pain.
- Another beneficial essential oil for digestion is peppermint. Research shows suggests that it works to provide rapid relief from IBS symptoms.
- In a four-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 72 patients with IBS received peppermint or placebo. The treatment group experienced a 40 percent reduction in overall IBS symptoms after four weeks, which was superior to the 24 percent reduction in symptoms reported.
- Some other essential oils that may be helpful for digestion include fennel, lemongrass, marjoram, black pepper, and juniper berry.
Please note that only high quality and standard oils can be used indoors!
2. Boost Immunity and Fight Infections
Many essential oils have anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties that boost your immune system and fight infection.
- The essential oils of cinnamon, cloves, chili, thyme, oregano and rosemary bleach have a strong antibacterial effect against Salmonella typhi, Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Frankincense oil (Frankincense, Boswellia) exhibits immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties, can help destroy dangerous bacteria or viruses.
3. Improve brain function
- Essential oils have been shown to improve learning, memory and concentration.
Essential oils can be helpful in people suffering from neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Researchers discovered That's because essential oils contain powerful antioxidants that inhibit free radicals and help improve brain function naturally and reduce inflammation.
4. Hormonal Balance
There are essential oils along with foods like sage, geranium and thyme can help balance estrogen and progesterone levels. There is a study published in Neuroendocrinology Letters indicates that geranium and rose essential oils have ability to influence concentration of estrogen in saliva in women. This may be helpful for women experiencing peri-menopausal symptoms due to decreasing levels of estrogen secretion.
Certain oils have also been shown to cortisol level and blood pressure can lower. This can help improve your mood and reduce symptoms of depression and increase testosterone levels and as a result improve libido in men.
5. Increase energy levels and trauma therapy with essential oils
- Some oils have energizing effects and can even bring more oxygen to your brain. This will leave you feeling refreshed, focused and energized.
- These great essential oils that can be used for energy are grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, eucalyptus, rosemary and peppermint.