A first step to process or fear a trauma
- The first step in processing a trauma or fear is recognizing it.
- It is important to acknowledge the pain and suffering you are experiencing.
- Acknowledging your trauma or fear can help you move on and take steps to heal.
Treatment in practice of trauma and anxiety disorders
- Are you struggling with trauma or anxiety? I have personal experience with trauma, panic attacks and anxiety disorders and understand how you feel.
- I offer one-on-one sessions to help you process your emotions and find relief. My goal is to support you on your journey to a healthier and happier life.
- I am one of the few holistic therapists who works simultaneously with physical and emotional complaints.
- From my own experience and that of my children, I know how emotional problems affect your body.
Trauma processing and anxiety disorder treatment techniques
1. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is one of the most widely used therapies for treating trauma and anxiety.
2. Exposure Therapy: Exposure therapy is a form of therapy in which individuals are gradually exposed to situations or memories related to their trauma in a safe and controlled environment. This can help individuals learn to deal with their anxiety and distress in a more productive way.
3. Body-oriented psychotherapy. This approach is based on the idea that physical and psychological problems are intertwined, and that healing can take place through the physical and energetic systems of the body. This type of therapy is often used to treat physical and emotional trauma, addiction, stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
4. Meditation can be an effective form of trauma therapy and anxiety relief. Meditation helps to create a sense of relaxation and awareness, allowing people to focus on the present moment and become aware of their thoughts, feelings, and bodily sensations. This can help them move away from their traumatic memories and process their emotions in a safe space.
In my practice I use a combination of all these techniques.
As a holistic therapist, I work with you to identify a cause of your suffering and set you free.
Conversations via video calling are of course possible.
body-oriented therapy trauma
to process trauma
trauma release therapy