Why is it much fear of death?
Fear of death is an incredibly common fear that affects many people. It's a normal and natural part of life, yet it can be incredibly overwhelming and paralyzing for some people.
It can be caused by various factors, such as a traumatic event, religious beliefs, or a lack of understanding of death and the afterlife.
My own experience
Most of my life I was afraid of dying. Since I have understood that my present life is part of an eternal life I am liberating from the fear.
I even took training in spiritual psychology to understand depth of matter.
Recently I also give courses to discuss this topic. It is educational, liberating and calming to no longer experience fear of death.
Ways to manage the fear of death
Fortunately, there are a number of ways to manage the fear of death and work toward healing. Here are some tips for dealing with fear of death:
1. Acknowledge your fear: Recognizing and acknowledging your fear is the first step to healing. It can be a difficult and uncomfortable process, but understanding the source of your anxiety can help you take control of it.
2. Educate Yourself: Learning more about death and the afterlife can help ease your anxiety. Talk to someone who can offer a different perspective or read books on the subject.
3. Talk to someone: Talking to someone knowledgeable and understanding can help you process and better understand your fear. A therapist or counselor can provide you with a safe space to explore your feelings and fears.
4. Practice mindfulness and meditations. This can help you become more aware of your thoughts and feelings. It can help you take control of your fear and gain perspective.
5. Connect with nature: Spending time in nature can help you appreciate life and death more. It can be grounding and calming and give a sense of peace and perspective.
6. Find comfort in rituals: Rituals can help provide a sense of comfort and peace. This can range from prayer to meditation and lighting a candle.