What is orthomolecular nutritional therapy?
- Orthomolecular nutritional therapy is the practical application of science to promote health and happiness both with chronic conditions and for healthy people.
- Do you have enough energy that you want?
- How about your weight?
- Can you sleep well?
- Do you suffer from symptoms such as joint pain or headaches?
- Do you have any chronic conditions?
- What do your nails and your tongue look like? (we are going to do a test)
PART I is taught by me: Drs. Elena Karnaukhova Nutrition & Orthomolecular therapist
What is the purpose of Chakra healing?
- The goal behind all spiritual healing is to achieve a balance between mind, body, earth and health, universality and grounding.
- There are good techniques that are used to clean and heal the Chakras
What are the Chakras?
- Root Chakra (Red), Sacral Chakra (Orange), Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow), Heart Chakra (Green), Throat Chakra (Light Blue), Third Eye Chakra (Indigo) and Crown Chakra (Violet, White or Gold).
Part II is taught by: Laura Gazicka, Nutrition & Chakras healing therapist
Do you want to improve your health by adjusting your diet and balancing the Chakras?
Is the answer yes?
- Welcome to this workshop.
- You can taste, feel, learn and ask questions!
What will you learn?
- What foods can you eat to get more energy
- What to eat for healthy blood sugar
- Most inflammatory foods
- What to do to sleep better
- Nutrition for liver and gallbladder
- What to eat to lose weight
- What to do for hormonal balance
- Food for healthy intestinal flora
- Where are anti-oxidants
- People with chronic conditions
- With autoimmune diseases
- Being overweight
- With high blood pressure
- With intestinal complaints
- With low energy
- Interested parties
- Practice Valkfysio
- Walravenstraat 5 Valkenburg
- Google Maps
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 7 pm
- 10 Euro p / p
Please register until 11 February
via email@example.com or call 062 181 2286
Maybe see you soon