FINALLY WE CAN ORGANIZE SOMETHING AGAIN! I'M ALREADY LOOKING FOR
Theme of the workshop:
“AVOIDING THE COLD”
The importance of:
Strong Immune System
Healthy intestinal flora
What do our nails and our tongue say
Nutrition and nutritional supplementation
As always, we're going to have a nice cup of tea or coffee with something tasty (something healthy).
This time I have a surprise with a nice gift 🙂
Max: 12 places (there are still 4 places available)
Cost: 20 Euro p/p
When: November 7 at 12 noon
I hope to see you soon!
Something new in practice!!!
- I have been working with essential oils for several months now. I have successfully used these oils on my daughter who suffered from panic attacks. The advantage of these essential oils is that they are absorbed very quickly in the brain and can therefore bring relief quickly.
- In addition, I learned what the similarities are between panic attacks, ADHD or ADD. Soon I will try to organize a webinar about this to share these experiences and knowledge with you. So a new challenge
- I recently took a course on neurotransmitters to broaden my practice.
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers in the body. Their job is to transmit signals from nerve cells to target cells.
- In collaboration with the lab, I now have the opportunity to test neurotransmitters and possible abnormalities in them (via urine) and can also do a digital neurotransmitter test.
- The most well-known neurotransmitters are: Dopamine, Acetylcoline, GABA and Serotonin. This new test allows me to see which of these neurotransmitters are disrupted and what you can do to bring them into balance.
- Moreover, I am now studying psychosomatic complaints, a connection between mind and physical complaints. It turns out that a disturbed mind can lead to physical complaints. For example, unresolved emotions and trauma can have a huge impact on our health. I will slowly put this into practice.