Oatmeal is healthy not only indoors but also outdoors as a natural scrab for the face.
The easiest way to use oatmeal scrub, which is suitable for all skin types.
- Take a handful of oatmeal, dampen it with warm water
- Massage the wet face from a paste for about 2 minutes
- Wash the face with room temperature water.
- For dry skin you can use milk instead of water.
Mask with gelatin and milk
This face mask is very soft, nourishing and moisturizing, so it is recommended for dry skin and skin with age related changes.
The main active ingredient of gelatin is collagen. Collagen deficiency leads to loss of elasticity and general tone of the skin and as a result of the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
This mask nourishes the face with useful substances, thanks to dairy products.
- Take 1 tbsp dry gelatin (available at a health food store or online)
- Add half a glass of cold milk and let it swell (this is about 5 minutes to 1 hour all depends on the gelatin).
- When the gelatin has dissolved put it in a water bath (optional - in the microwave) and let it dissolve completely to a liquid state.
- Add 1 tbsp honey or butter.
- Let it cool down to a comfortable temperature for the face.
- Keep the mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.