Medical Meditation for Organs
What is a medical meditation?
- Medical meditation is based on five elements such as air, water, wood, fire and earth.
- All of which are connected to our organs.
- We are going to do meditation for our organs using essential oils based on Chinese medicine.
- Fear, for example, is linked to the kidneys but anger and frustration is in the liver. Chinese medicine believes that if the organs are not cleansed of negative emotions, eventually damage can occur.
- During the medical meditation we will energetically cleanse our body and our organs and restore balance.
Why is this meditation?
As a nutritionist and orthomolecular therapist I have broadened my capabilities by releasing emotions that are stuck in our body, and especially in organs.
In recent years I had a personal emotional experience with my child. I know very well how that feels in your body, your mind, your relationship and overall health when your child is sick.
Everything came at the right time in my life. I first tried essential oils two years ago and was amazed at how quickly they can help in certain situations.
After that I took many courses and therapies to process my traumas and feelings and to balance my emotions.
I have combined my knowledge and experience and use it successfully with my patients.
I am happy to share my passion and experience with a group of interested people.
– December 11 (Sunday) at 11am
Pastor Moormanstraat 96, 6219 AX Maastricht. Parking is free.
How long does it take? 1.5 h
What do you need?
Comfortable clothes, we are going to put essential oils on our body.
Who does the meditation?
drs. Elena Karnaukhova, Nutrition & Orthomolecular & Emotions Relief Therapist.
25 Euro p/p
P.late? There are a maximum of 10 places.
Please until 10 December
I hope to see you soon
If you have any questions let me know.