Workshop. Make your own perfume with a request.
Have you always wanted to make your own perfume, on a natural basis and at your request?
Make your dream come true and create your own personal perfume.
It's not just any perfume!
- A fragrance that is exclusively yours! You will embark on a journey into the wonderful world of essential oils and you will learn about the technique and ingredients of perfume making.
- We will be working with high quality essential oils, 100% of course.
What request do you have?
- What do you need to achieve or process something, what obstacles are there?
- For example, if you are too busy in your head, we will work with your request to create more peace in your head.
- Or if you need more concentration, choose scents that help improve concentration.
Inhaling the aromas of essential oils can stimulate areas of your limbic system, a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behavior, sense of smell and long-term memory
- What is your goal? More fun, sex drive, relaxation, better memorization etc.
- The scents can help reach our unconsciousness and process hidden emotions.
Inhaling the aromas of essential oils can stimulate areas of your limbic system, a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behavior, sense of smell and long-term memory.
- The method is based on psychosomatic (psycho, soma) approaches of a psychologist A.Kuryanovich, who helped me and my daughter to process emotional blockages.
Why essential oils instead of synthetic perfume?
- Essential oils are a product of the plants and 100% natural.
Synthetic fragrances are packed with phthalates, which have been proven to accumulate in the body.
It is simply not required that manufacturers list phthalates or other chemicals such as benzene, methanol.
At my home in Beutenaken, Beutenaken 52.
Due to a great need, this workshop is given regularly.
- June 25 (Saturday) at 11 am
- June 29 (Wednesday) at 10 am
- July 17 (Sunday) at 11 am
- When the weather is nice, we sit in the garden
- In English, 12 July at 19 pm Cortenstraat 7, Maastricht (in the building of the Red Cross)
- 25 Euro p/p
If you have any questions let me know. My email email@example.com. Phone. 0621812286