- 1 large pumpkin + half a liter of water
- 1 ½ -2 organic herb stock cubes
- About 400 gr minced beef
- 2 large onions, 2 large cloves of garlic
- 2 large winter carrots
- 1 organic bell pepper
- 1 broccoli, 1 leek, a handful of broad beans, and whatever else you have at home. But make sure to add zucchini.
- Ground ginger, turmeric, curry, pepper, chives, parsley
- Brown rice (not pressure-cooked or parboiled) or quinoa
Preparation pumpkin sauce:
Cut the pumpkin into pieces (with the skin) and let it boil in a layer of water for about 10 minutes. Add stock cubes and some more water. When the pumpkin is cooked puree. I don't puree everything, leave pieces in it.
In another pan sauté onion, garlic and ground beef. When the meat is brown, add the other vegetables. Let it cook briefly and add all the herbs and spices to taste. Finally, stir in the pumpkin sauce. Serve with brown rice or quinoa.
Coconut milk can be used instead of minced meat for the vegetarian version.