Orthomolecular nutrition. Psychosomation & Essential Oils
The following topics will be discussed during the workshop:
- What does our intestinal flora say? There is a clear link between disturbed intestinal flora, brain, depression and fatigue.
- Influence of emotions on our body. With the help of essential oils we will discover which emotions are disturbed.
- Should I take dietary supplements? If yes which one? If not why not?
- What are the triggers of your complaints?
- Solutions, advice and what you can do yourself to get more energy.
Come to the workshop if you:
- Have too little energy and are constantly tired
- Can't or can't sleep well
- are overweight
- have chronic conditions
- suffer from depression
- Plagued by Anxiety Disorders
- If a woman has menopausal symptoms
Come, experience, ask and enjoy!
Where and when?
- The workshop takes place in Euphoria Beauty Center Maastricht and, in addition to the above informative program, has an informal character, where tea/coffee and healthy snacks are also provided.
- Doppler domain 41, 6229 GP Maastricht, Euphoria Beauty Center Maastricht
- November 14 at 12 noon (you are welcome from 11.30 am)
- 20 Euro p/p (incl. a sample of favorite essential oil)
Places: max 12
Please register until November 13, 2021 via 06-2181-2286 or email email@example.com or via the contact page
Who are we?
Drs Elena Karnaukhova. Nutrition & Lifestyle & Orthomolecular therapist
Tatyana Savelieva. Aromatherapy & Wellness Consultant & Jyourelier designer