Do you have healthy intestines? Questionnaire for intestinal complaints
- Do you feel bloated or abdominal pain
- Do you have variable stools
- Stubborn fatigue
- Do you feel depressed or anxious most days
- Use your antacids
- Are you experiencing persistent stomach pain
- Very hungry for sweet and trembling when hungry
- Itching, white-coated tongue or white flush
- Have you used antibiotics in the past year
- Do you have food sensitivities
- Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease?
- Have you been diagnosed with arthritis or fibromyalgia
- Have you experienced severe chronic stress?
- Do you suffer from gastric acid (backflow of acidic stomach contents)
- Do you have eczema or skin complaints
- Do you have itching in the vagina or anus?
- You find yourself intolerant to carbohydrates, especially beans, carbohydrates, fiber
- Do you have chronic bad breath
- Using birth control pill or prednisone
- You often experience inflammation in the body
Your health starts in your gut
Result of the questionnaire
If you have more than 7 points then you probably suffer from dysbiosis in digestive system which can be caused by: harmful yeasts, fungi, bacteria that have the chance to grow (also in other places in the body) and can nasty fungal infections cause. Then this can lead to one leaky gut.
As a result of a leaky gut can you greatly gain weight, a overloaded liver and a hormonal disruption and suffer from allergies, eczema, it weakened immune system and all kinds of other (chronic) conditions and diseases.
Your intestines aren't just where your food is digested. It is also home to a community of beneficial microbes that are an important part of your immune system. We must do everything we can to get these microbes to thrive to keep our digestive and immune systems strong.
70% of your immune system is in your gut!
My own experience with disturbed intestinal flora
- For over 20 years, from childhood I suffered from irritable bowel syndrome. I didn't know anything else. I often had blockages or diarrhea and later also little energy.
- Years ago when I was doing my studies I had my intestines examined by an RP Analytics laboratory. I still work together 🙂 The gut research showed that I had wrong gut flora, too many unfavorable bacteria in my gut, candida infection and leaky gut syndrome.
- I am now 50 years old and the last 10 years I feel fitter and more energy than in my 30!
- Thanks to the right nutrition, herbs and natural nutritional supplements I was able to overcome this condition and my sun is already shining inside!
- Do not give up! Work with a specialist and with someone who has experience with it.
- Do not take medicines because they are free. They do not address the cause!
- It is possible to treat and heal your intestines in a natural way.
For professional advice and guidance, please contact me via email email@example.com or call 062 181 2286
Of course I work with video calling! Good to know that my consultations are reimbursed by most health insurers.
- Nutrition for healthy intestines
- Stool examination
- What Causes Diarrhea?
- What is Leaky Gut?
- Stress research
- Influence of intestinal bacteria on the brain
- Relation leaky gut & autoimmune diseases
- Influence of anti-biotics on intestinal flora in humans (English article)
- Do you have enough vitamin B12?
- IBS symptoms
- intestines are still
- intestinal complaints and headaches