Is it not possible to lose weight psychologically?
- It is a widely accepted fact that physical health and well-being are closely linked to mental health. Unfortunately, this is often overlooked when it comes to losing weight and achieving a healthy lifestyle. People may strive to change their eating and exercise habits, but overlook the psychological and emotional aspects.
- For example, if someone is overweight due to a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet, they can lose weight if they start exercising and eating better. But if they don't make other lifestyle changes, the weight loss won't necessarily improve their overall health or reduce their risk of chronic disease.
Is it not possible to lose weight psychologically? Think about your intestines and inflammation
- A major focus for weight loss is healing the gut. The bacteria that live in our digestive tract, known as intestinal flora, are essential for proper digestion and nutrient absorption. If the intestinal flora is out of balance, it can lead to inflammation, which can cause weight gain.
- In my practice I work holistically, so I look for a cause of the problem instead of combating symptoms such as obesity.
- I recommend it to people stool examination to have it done to find out what is going on. It could be bacterial, fungal, yeast or parasite overgrowth. Which can also cause inflammation.
Is losing weight quickly healthy?
- In some cases, people may even experience the opposite effect when trying to lose weight. For example, if someone already eats a relatively healthy diet and is physically active, but they start restricting calories or cutting out entire food groups, they may experience fatigue, nutrient deficiencies, or even depression.
- Furthermore, if someone loses a significant amount of weight quickly, their body cannot keep up with the changes and they may end up gaining weight again or have difficulty maintaining the weight loss.
Holistic approach | If you can't lose weight
- Weight loss can be a multi-faceted problem that requires a... holistic approach required. It is important to recognize that psychological problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem can all get in the way of achieving weight loss goals. Recognizing the emotional and psychological components of weight loss can help create an effective plan to achieve success.
- One of the most important aspects of holistic therapy is that it tackles the problem at its root. Rather than focusing solely on calories and exercise, a holistic approach looks at the person's overall lifestyle. This includes their diet, stress levels, sleep patterns, environment, improving gut health, balancing hormonal imbalance etc.
- By focusing on holistic health rather than just weight loss, people can find more sustainable and effective ways to improve their health.
- It is important to seek professional help for any underlying psychological issues that may be preventing progress.
- losing weight is not possible psychologically