For which complaints should you perform the stool test?
Stool examination for chronic complaints and fatigue
With chronic and vague intestinal complaints
- Hormonal malfunctions
- Skin problems
- Bloated feeling
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Stomach ache
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Depressed feeling
- Joint complaints
- Nausea or headache
- Often sick and inflammation
- It stool examination quickly indicates whether these are caused by a disturbed intestinal flora, a weakened immune system, inflammation and/or a food intolerance.
Do I need a referral from the doctor?
- No, you do not need a referral for a stool test and treatment by a orthomolecular therapist!
Contact us for more questions with me
The stool examination. Basic screening gut
The stool examination of intestinal flora in low resistance. It is not comparable to regular examinations!
The stool examination of intestinal flora includes:
- Virulent factors (parting products of certain bacteria)
- Intestinal flora research: pathogenic bacteria such as Clostridium sp. or Salmonella sp. and healthy gut bacteria such as bacteroides sp and lactobacillus sp.
- SIgA (intestinal immunity)
- ß-Defensin 2 (natural antibiotics), at elevated levels (>13ng/ml) – presence of pathogens such as bacteria, parasites or viral infection
- α-1-Antitrypsin, at an elevated level (> 26.8 mg / dl) there is evidence of irritation of the intestinal wall or leaky gut
- EPX (food intolerance),> 130 ng / ml advised it blood tests run for certain foods
- Calprotectin, Lactoferrin, Transferrin, Hemoglobin (ignition markers)
- Giests and molds such as candida or aspergillus
- PH value, at basic pH above 6.8 the digestive function is disturbed. Pathogenic microorganisms can develop in this environment.
- Digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
The additional stool examination
This study measures, among other things: Basic screening bowel plus additional measurements:
- Feces research parasites such as worms, giardia lamblia or entamoeba coli, recommended for chronic fatigue and joint pain
- Helicobacter pylori
- Zonulin, at increased content leads to leaky gut syndrome
- Histamine, when the value is increased, there is an inflammatory response and plays a role as a mediator of itching
- Gluten intolerance
- Malabsorption: bile acids
- Preventive examination: intestinal polyps, tumours, cancer
- And much more
What is gut flora or microbiome?
The importance of gut flora on our immunity
- The human intestines are populated by microorganisms called the intestinal flora.
- In the healthy intestines, these microorganisms keep each other well in balance.
- In this way they prevent pathogenic or pathogenic organisms from settling in the intestine and also multiplying.
- However, the intestinal flora can become seriously disrupted for various reasons (for example antibiotics).
Influence of intestinal flora on immunity
- Recently, the scientific community is showing the important role of the gut bacteria in promoting a strong immune system and keeping us healthy.
- Some gut bacteria are crucial for stimulating:
- the immunity
- keeping our digestive system running smoothly
- balance hormone levels
- and they keep our brains working properly
- it is important to restore intestinal flora
Why have the stool test performed?
- These disturbances in the flora can be brought to light with the help of the stool examination.
- For this purpose, the number of these microorganisms - the aerobic flora, anaerobic flora and fungi - is determined.
- Furthermore, these tests also provide values for the consistency and color of the stool, the acidity or pH value of the stool and digestion.
- This gut research shows whether you can digest carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- It is very important to restore intestinal flora!
All surveys are conducted by RP Vitamino Analytic, Biovis or ProHealth laboratories. In collaboration with practice nurses, general practitioners and laboratories.
- Blood test
- Saliva examination
- How does chronic fatigue develop?
- Influence of intestinal flora on the brain
- Treatment fungal infection
- Restore intestinal flora naturally
- Prolonged Diarrhea
- IBS diet and treatment
- Recover Adrenal Fatigue
- Stress research
- Lab exam
- Stop panic attacks
- Leaky gut symptoms
How long does a stool test take?
- stool examination how long
stool examination parasites, stool examination how long
stool test without referral